Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

Where Would You Like to Go?

Let's face it...we've all seen at least one (or more like one thousand) movies, television shows, music videos, or you name it in our lifetimes, right?  And yes, we've all wondered how the characters jump from one building to the next, or zig-zag through cars without flinching.  But with today's technologies, it's simple.  A new tool that I tried out for the first time not too long ago is green screen.  And although you may think that a lot of work goes into creating a green screen image, you're wrong.  Actually, it's really very simple.  Check out this image that I created.


Now, I know that my image isn't a top of the line image, but it's not too bad for my first try.  Literally, if you have twenty minutes, you're set to create a whole album of green screened images :)

The first step to creating a green screen image is to find a good program and download it.  I used paintnet.com.  Next, I got my picture taken in front of a green screen.  Why a green screen you ask?  Really, whether it's green or blue, it doesn't really matter.  The only real reason is because green is the least worn color, so it just makes it easier.  After uploading my picture, I found my background, layered my photos, and viola!  

So next time you're bored or looking for something fun to do, try out some green screen images!

No comments:

Post a Comment