Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Font Frenzy

So here's the thing...it seems that in ALL of my spare time ;) I like to search for new and exciting things to use in the classroom on Pinterest.  I'm not sure why it took me so long...but I've just discovered how quick and easy it is to download tons of new fonts that upload right to Microsoft Word.  Clearly, the teacher in me is pretty excited right now!!
Connecting with Teacher Bloggers is a great way to find such amazing resources!!  Who would have thought :)  An Apple a Day in First Grade provided me with some pretty basic, yet fun teacher fonts...but my favorite fonts came from Teach Junkie - I had 26 fonts to choose from!  The download process is really easy, too!  Simply click on the download button, open the file, then install the font.  As easy as 1,2,3...but if you're still having trouble, check out this tutorial on A Turn to Learn.  

2 comments:

  1. This is too funny -- I just commented on one of your previous Diigo posts, and mentioned how thrilled I was to snag some new fonts! Pinterest sucks me in on almost a daily basis which proves problematic because time is NEVER on my side. I love to spice up worksheets and classroom decor with these snazzy fonts. Thank you SO much for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this site! I love finding new fonts to use! Pinterest is always such a great source for this kind of thing.

    ReplyDelete