Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Voki in the Classroom

                                    

And...here it is!  One of many great Web 2.0 tools that can be used in the classroom.  Voki is a tool that can be used to introduce students to a lesson, a concept, an idea...basically whatever you want!  Don't like a character?  Change it!!  Voki offers so much to choose from.  And not only that!  Voki is user friendly, too!  Students of all ages can create a character, record, type, or even call in what they want their character to say, and voila!  Voki at your fingertips!

1 comment:

  1. Nada, I just tried my hand at Voki and LOVED it, too! You can't beat a tool that is free, super simple, and will get a good chuckle out of the kids. I, especially, like how you used Voki to review the morning routine with your kiddos after a week off for vacation. I find myself repeating our morning directions every darn day, so I have a sneaking suspicion that a cute little character reviewing the expectations each morning, might be a welcome change for my little guys.

    ReplyDelete