Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Welcome to My World: Web 2.0


This class has truly made me realize how important integrating technology into the classroom setting can be.  Whenever we learned something new, I couldn't wait to go into school the next day and try it out with my students.  There has been so much positive feedback not only from the students, but from parents as well.  Blogger, web 2.0 tools, digital storytelling, Class Dojo, and the list goes on...I'm so happy that I was able to take my first teaching experience to the next level, all through technology.  I will, without a doubt, continue to implement all that I have learned in this class with my students every chance I get.  Because honestly, in today's changing world, we are responsible for making sure we teach our students as best we can - they are our future!  And not only that, Google Docs and Google Sites have provided me with an easy to use form of communication that I will be sure to share with my colleagues.  Welcome to the world of technology, where every teacher should be are aware of the importance of technology in the classroom.   

No comments:

Post a Comment